Follow these steps to curl your eyelashes and achieve butterfly lashes for bigger, brighter looking eyes:
- Make sure eyelashes are clean and dry and free of mascara. Breakage will occur if curler is used after mascara is applied.
- With eyes half open, open the curler fully and carefully place it on the upper lashes just above the lash roots.
- Gently squeeze the curler closed, ensuring that none of your skin is pinched between the curler’s pads.
- Squeeze the curler and hold for around 3 to 5 seconds. Repeat few times in an upward and inward position ( see images) until desired curl is achieved. Be careful not to press too hard or to tug at your lashes as this could damage them.
- After you’ve curled your lashes at the base, open the curler and move it halfway down your lashes. Close it again, squeezing lightly to add a curl to the middle of your lashes. Then repeat the steps on the tip of the lashes.
- Repeat on the other eye.
For the curler to perform optimally, it needs to be cleaned with a dampened cotton pad once a week. Replace the pads on the curler every 2 months or so if used regularly.