This bundle includes our best selling Camellia Oil along with our Rose Quartz Gua Sha facial tool. Use these products together for a luxurious and relaxing facial treatment.
The luxurious USDA certified Camellia oil is high in oleic acid ( omega – 9 ), antioxidants, anti-aging plant collagen, and minerals. It helps condition, nourishes and protects the skin; giving you a glowing and radiant complexion.
This oil is widely used in Asia and is considered to be one of the most treasured beauty secrets of the Japanese Geishas.
Light, non-greasy and is quickly absorbed into the skin
- Oil imported from Japan and bottled in USA
100% USDA Certified Organic Camellia Oil
Butterfly Gua Sha
This butterfly-shaped gua sha facial tool is made of nurturing rose quartz, a stone associated with empathy, compassion, and the heart.
An ancient Chinese beauty and wellness tool, you can use it to show your skin more compassion and love, with daily facial massages to promote circulation and give your complexion a youthful glow.
Like the butterfly after which it takes its shape, this gua sha tool comes from nature. It’s designed to enhance the beauty you already have, using all-natural self-care and massage techniques.
Rose quartz is associated with love for yourself and others, as well as with forgiveness, compassion, and with the clearing of negative emotions that weigh on the heart. In many ways, it epitomizes what self-care stands for, and its positive energy can add an extra-relaxing, pampering note to your beauty routine. Or hold it between your palm when meditating to draw on the self-love and self-acceptance energy from the stone.
Whether you’re looking to adopt a new self-care practice to add to your routine, are curious about the much-lauded benefits of gua sha for your skin, or just think that the idea of a relaxing facial massage tool that you can use at home sounds heavenly, you won’t regret welcoming this beautiful butterfly gua sha into your home.
You’ll love the way that it:
- Reduces puffiness
- Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Allows facial products to be absorbed more effectively into your skin
- Leaves you with a radiant, rosy glow
Begin by applying the Camellia face oil to your freshly cleansed skin. Hold the butterfly upright, and gently massage your face and neck in an upward and outward motion. Start from the neck area, moving along to your chin, cheeks, forehead and around to the eye area.
- The pressure should be light and comfortable on the skin
- Use it morning or night to reduce puffiness and before applying other products to your skin, to aid product absorption
- For best results, use your gua sha for three to five minutes daily
- Place it in the fridge before use, for an extra refreshing massage experience