Does your skin feel dry, scaly and itchy in the winter?
This simple body oil recipe is going to make you wave goodbye to body lotions and body butters because after a few days your skin is going to feel super moisturized and baby soft.
I love repurposing Papillon bottles and for the body oil, I use the Rosewater Facial Mist bottle.
This recipe is for 4oz bottle but you can adjust it according to your bottle size.
- 1 oz rose-infused camellia oil ( or pomegranate oil). I like to infuse my oil but you don’t have to
- 1 oz fractioned coconut oil
- 1 oz almond oil
- 1 oz jojoba oil
- 40 drops of essential oil - I used 20 drops rose oil and 20 drops vanilla
- 2 vitamin E capsules
1. Place a funnel over the bottle and add your oils.
2. Pierce the vitamin E capsule and squeeze the vitamin E oil out into the bottle ( discard the capsule)
3. Add the essential oils.
4. Place the cap/sprayer and shake the bottle to blend the oils.
Apply it to wet skin!
Will keep for one year if stored properly.
Are you going to try it? 💖